EagleWings Cinematics collects personal information, such as names, addresses for correspondence, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. This information is only used to fulfil your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it for other purposes, such as adding you to one of our mailing lists.
EagleWings Cinematics can share information with government agencies or other companies that help us in preventing fraud or investigation. We can do so when: (1) permitted or required by law, or, (2) trying to protect or prevent fraud or things that have the potential to lead to fraud or unauthorized transactions, or, (3) investigate fraud that has occurred. This information is not provided to other companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personal information is stored securely. Only employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to store your information securely and confidentially) will have access to this information. All e-mails and newsletters from this site give you the choice not to be included in the next mailing list.
Links To Other Websites
EagleWings Cinematics website and online purchase confirmation emails, may contain links to other websites, whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy policies of these other companies and we encourage you to consult their privacy policies before using their websites.
EagleWings Cinematics reserve the right to update this Policy from time to time as we expand our services. We will post a notice on our home page to inform you that an update has been made. Your use of the website after this Policy has been updated will be deemed acceptance of the updated Policy.
HOUSE RULES AND REGULATION
EagleWings Cinematics reserves the right to refuse service to any person for any reason at the discretion of the manager on duty.
The following is forbidden:
- Food or drinks (including water) purchased outside the cinema.
- Any kind of weapons.
- Filming and photographing without the permission of EagleWings Cinematics Management.
- Skateboarding, bicycling or e-scooter.
- Disturbing other patrons or causing public disturbance.
- Damaging, or attempting to damage, property.
- Being under the influence of drugs, psychotropic substances, or other intoxicants.
In the auditorium:
- Customer must have a valid cinema ticket for the respective screening.
- Do not disturb other customers and ruin the cinema experience for them.
- Do not use cellphones or other electronic devices.
- Do not put your feet on the seats. Think of others.
- It is forbidden to other large objects that can restrict other people’s movements between rows.
- At the end of the screening, customers are encourage to dispose their personal waste in the nearest wet bins.
EagleWings Cinematics recommends:
- Do not take infants to the screening since the loud noise may upset them.
- EagleWings Cinematics is not responsible for personal belongings. However, information about items left and found at the theatre is available at the box office.
EagleWings Cinematics maintains the right:
- To ask for an photo ID of a customer for rated films or to determine whether the customer is eligible for a discount ticket.
- To refuse to sell tickets to a person whose age is under the limit established by Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA).
- To not sell tickets to persons who are visibly intoxicated and/or causing public disturbance.
- To eject those who violate the in-house rules and regulations of the cinema.